Friday 13 August 2010

i see jesus and judas making love

what is your escape
your filthy little whimper
the wrapper beneath the pillow
the stain on your lips
dirty nails
glowing eyes
what is your drug?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i hear a recording, low-poor quality (youtube gold). my fingers curl, my legs squirm, feet yearn to move, my head rolls, lolls, eyes fluttering closed i am there, all over again. the sound so full its you, pounding, thrashing until your ribs are the ones producing the beat ... beat ... beat ... all you do is pound out the bass, let it pour from your screaming mouth, the boy licks sweat from your neck, you are the dancer, the music, the throbbing writhing drug.
 you, altered, alive, no future, no past. just movement. in this moment you are the drop, the pulsing reaction, you are as full as you can be. seeping through my cracks, its coming, the explosion, the afterwards, but just for now let me have ... one ... more ... yesssssss.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

my pupils, jet black,
engulfing the irises
take you in. suck you up.
what is your story
your moment
your pupils, jet black,
engulfing the irises
take me in. suck me up.
now, now you are mine.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


i saw jesus and judas
making love.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

No comments:

Post a Comment