Wednesday 9 December 2009

Battle the [Plastic] Bag

Today I watched a very informational documentary, now before you get your knickers in a twist or fall asleep hear me out. It was called "Battle of the Bag" Basically it made me appalled at our use of plastic bags. One of my New Years Resolutions will be to not use any more plastic bags. Yes I know it’s not that close to new years but I'll be rebellious and start now. I've already stopped getting to-go cups, if I've forgotten my coffee mug I can't get a drink, this has proved very problematic on hectic mornings when I really need a jolt before class and I've forgot my cup. But I've managed to stay strong and keep my vow. So it shall be with the plastic bags, I'll always carry I funkaly decorated cloth bag with me.
Feeling of a Girl:
Wistful
Song of a Girl:
Rue Des Cascades By Yann Tiersen
Research done by a Girl:
Sufism, Buddhism, Wiccan, all done for my Language Arts class

No comments:

Post a Comment