Monday 7 December 2009

A Lose of Power

School has been very overwhelming lately, perhaps that's why I'm turning to this blog, I'm a very fantastic procrastinator. Physics and Maths have been particularly demanding, although we are learning fascinatingly interesting things in Physics. Formulas for work, power, efficiency and such. "Energy cannot be created or destroyed." That doesn't seem quite right does it? I supposed I must remember deciding factors such as "closed, isolated systems." It makes me think of every day words with new meanings. "Work is only done if the object to which the force is being applied moves." Shut up brain!
I've been daydreaming of traveling. Unpacking traveling books and hanging my beautiful word map is not helping at all. For now though they will have to do.
Song being listened to by a Girl:
The Alcohol Dairy by Deathcab for Cutie.
Book being read by a Girl:
The Suckers Kiss by Alan Parker.
Desires of a Girl:
A glass of deep, red wine and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment