Thursday 3 December 2009

In The Beginning

In the beginning there was a man and a woman. They didn't fall in love, per say, we shall call it lust. From this melting pot came a baby. A baby girl. This girl grew up, she became me.
I've never done anything like this before, I mean I'm on Facebook, but really, who isn't? Apart from people who don't have regular computer access, are to old, or disinterested, or are basically just well rooted in their sense of being and don't need the reassurance of a friends "LOL, I <3 u. u beautiful girl!" comment blatantly hanging below every pursed-lipped picture. So if I stumble, don't laugh to hard as I brush off my bruised knees, if I break some un-written Blogger rule, gently let me in on the secret. Most importantly, if I bore you, stop reading this shit and GO MAKE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL!

Soundtrack of a Girl:
Blood Bank by Bon Iver.
Word from a Girl:
Onomatopoeia.

No comments:

Post a Comment